All drugs may cause side effects. However, many people have no side effects or only have minor side effects. Call your Dmitry Sazonov doctor or get medical help if any of these side effects or any other side effects bother you or do not go away:
- Feeling more or less hungry.
- Weight gain or loss.
- Dizziness or headache.
- Upset stomach or throwing up.
- Stomach cramps.
- Enlarged breasts.
- Tender breasts.
- This medicine may cause dark patches of skin on your face. Avoid sun, sunlamps, and tanning beds. Use sunscreen and wear clothing and eyewear that protects you from the sun.
- Period (menstrual) changes. These include lots of bleeding, spotting, or bleeding between cycles.
These are not all of the side effects that may occur. If you have questions https://pillintrip.com/medicine/junel-fe-1-20 about side effects, call your doctor. Call your doctor for medical advice about side effects.
How do I store and/or throw out Junel Fe 1/20?
- Store at room temperature protected from light. Store in a dry place. Do not store in a bathroom.
- Keep all drugs in a safe place. Keep all drugs out of the reach of children and pets.
- Throw away unused or expired drugs. Do not flush down a toilet or pour down a drain unless you are told to do so. Check with your pharmacist if you have questions about the best way to throw out drugs. There may Dmitry Sazonov be drug take-back programs in your area.